Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime (General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (in German: Datenschutz-Grundverordnung, DS-GVO) and the Police Directive (EU) 2016/680 in German: Datenschutzrichtlinie für Polizei und Strafjustiz) you are in contact with Roberto Panciatici Photography (Wisbyer Str,4 – 10439 Berlin, Germany) to ask for a service.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Roberto Panciatici Photography collects and how we use it:
- When you contact Roberto Panciatici Photography to request a service, we ask for your Name and Email to get in contact with you, and you can also specify your Phone Number or Country (phone number and Country are optional) to give us the chance to easily get in touch with you and to know where the request come from.
- Cookies and similar technologies:
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on to your browser when you access certain websites, including Roberto Panciatici Photography. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s preferences as previously chosen by the user when they return to a site. A cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, when it is read by a server in conjunction with a web browser it can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service for example, remembering previous purchases or account details.
Cookies are filed in the memory of your browser and each one typically contains:
- The name of the server the cookie was sent from
- The lifetime of the cookie
- A value – usually a randomly generated unique number
The website server which sends the cookie uses this number to recognise you when you return to a site or browse from page to page. Only the server that sent a cookie can read, and therefore use, that cookie. Cookies are central to the customisation of the internet and online behavioural advertising usually works using cookies.
There are two types of cookies: session and persistent. Session cookies exist only during a user’s online session and they disappear from the user’s browser when the user closes his/her browser. Persistent cookies stay on your browser after the browser has been closed. The cookies used on the AOL Services do not identify you personally. They merely recognise your browser, unless you choose to identify yourself voluntarily. You may choose to identify yourself for any one of the following reasons: by asking the browser to remember your username and password, by responding to a promotional offer or by personalising a webpage.
- to remember your preferences and registration information;
- to enable a shopping cart;
- to present and help measure and research the effectiveness of Roberto Panciatici Photography Services offerings, and e-mail communications (services my MailChimp);You can control browser cookies through your browser’s settings. You can control Flash cookies via the Macromedia Flash application on your device, or by going to the Adobe Flash Player website, which allows you to view, modify, and delete Flash cookies. Please note that if you reject all browser or Flash cookies you could not be able to take advantage of some Roberto Panciatici Photography Services.
If you delete your cookies in the future you will need to opt out again. Also if you use another web browser or device you will need to opt out again.
You can also manage cookies using browser controls. For further information about how you can delete and control the cookies that are stored on your device please see all about cookies.